Ants on a log
The five year old me
is pleased with peanut butter,
Life has been super crazy busy lately. Work is in overdrive, training takes 3 hrs every monday, dance lessons every tuesday, this week there are bridesmaid dresses on Wednesday, plus homework and wedding planning of my own.
It seems like the quick snapshots I take of my food are manageable but that I haven’t brought any sort of substance to this blog lately. I think it’s because I’ve convinced myself that you expect more of me than what I have to offer. I tell myself that you aren’t interested in a regurgitation (ew.) of the day’s events, unless something well and truly meaningful happened.
But you know what? Life is good, but a good life isn’t all that *interesting.*
The most interesting things I have to share are as follows:
– I do squats or standing crunches in the elevator these days
– I do wall push-ups in the bathroom
– Jeff and I now have our names on the same set of checks (joint account, what?!)
– We think Toby fell into the bathtub the other night
– Taz likes to use my face as a pillow… but he smells really bad, so I do not like it as much.
– The wedding is officially 40 days away.
– gtg, things to be done.