1. Time flies in the grand scheme, though it may creep otherwise. Things change faster than you think.
2. Sleep is still a rarity, but it’s getting easier at night. If all else fails, there are still naps.
3. Some days, you’ll be super mom and get everything done that needs doing–even helping your own super mom with her giant ass yard 😛
4. Other days you’ll only get the bare minimum done because babies just need to be held sometimes, and that’s okay.
5. Because, through all the late nights, early mornings, endless laundry, etc … You get to look forward to those grins.
6. You have to *MAKE* time for what’s important to you. Don’t leave your husband out. He’s still important, as is your relationship as Husband and Wife, not just as Mom and Dad. ❤
7. A bed time routine is important. Ours starts around 8 pm… Diaper! Pajamas! Bottle! Story! Bed!
Most nights it works. Some nights she’ll just wanna have girl talk and that’s okay. Baby slumber party. The pillow fights are ruthless 😛
8. There will be tears. A lot of them. For a lot of reasons. Must of the time you can do something about it. Sometimes you can’t. Those times, you just reflect that at least she’s healthy enough to cry.
9. She’ll be okay, too. Most of the time, she needs a diaper, some love, or some food. She’ll be thankful you took the time to figure out which.
10. It’s an adventure. There are good days, and days that are challenging. There are so many days that fly right by and I wonder why I didn’t have time to write about them.. but it’s not that there’s no time, it’s that my time is spent with her ❤ she's my priority and how I chose to spend my time. I don't see that changing any time soon.